This application will take you about 10 minutes to complete.
You will need: your bank account details and National Insurance number. Our Lifetime ISA is an online
product so you'll need an email address and a mobile number to set your account up. If you are transferring from another
ISA or a Child Trust Fund, you will need your account details and balance.
If you have a OneFamily Child Trust Fund and want to use some or all of its balance to open your Lifetime ISA, please login to your account to process your maturity instruction.
Please do not apply for your
Lifetime ISA via this route.
What you need to know about our Lifetime ISA
This product invests in stocks and shares. Investments can go down as well as up in value so you could get back
less than you put in. Any income your investments pay can change over time
Tax rules for
can change, and their benefits depend on your circumstances
- Our website offers information but not advice. If you're not sure which investments are right for you, please consult a financial adviser
You must be
aged between 18 and 39
to open a Lifetime ISA
- The information given in the application is correct
- I understand the product terms and conditions
- I understand that this product invests in stocks and shares and has the potential to both increase and decrease in value
- I understand that any money taken from the Lifetime ISA before the age of 60 that isn’t for a first-time house purchase, may be subject to a Government withdrawal charge of up to 25%
- I will not pay into more than one Lifetime ISA in the same tax year
- I will not pay more than the annual Lifetime ISA payment limit in each tax year
- I will not pay more than the annual ISA subscription limit into all types of ISA in the same tax year
- I am resident in the UK for tax purposes
I authorise OneFamily to:
- Hold my ISA payments, investments and Government Bonus
- Make tax relief and Government Bonus claims to HMRC on my behalf
- Deduct withdrawal charges where necessary for repayment to HMRC
Before you begin...
By opening a Lifetime ISA you are confirming you agree to the Lifetime ISA declaration and our terms, so please make sure you've read and
understood the following documents: Key Features, and
Terms & Conditions
Within this application, you'll need to choose from one of our two funds - please read the
Global Equity &
fund information before you start
Open or transfer to our Lifetime ISA